Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Brunei Numismatic Club

I have not been very active with my numismatic collection lately. I have obtained quite a few sets but I have neither the time nor the energy to make an effort to post on this blog site. However lately, I was approached to be a patron of sorts to a facebook club called the Kelab Numismatik Brunei or the Brunei Numismatic Club. I missed out on their first outing but came out with them on their second outing and thoroughly enjoyed myself. For those who are interested in joining the club, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Kelabnumisbrunei


I have managed to obtain a number of items from members and hopefully will continue to do so at a much more reasonable prices compared to the ones on EBay. The members are very helpful and of course being local we do know each other well. But there are also from other nationalities who are in the club as well.

Hope to see you there. And I hope to be able to keep this blog more alive from now on.

No comments: